Lahoma OK: Septic Tank Pumping, Inspections, Repairs, and Installation Services
Are you in need of reliable septic services, including septic pumping, septic system repairs or septic system installations, in the Lahoma OK area? Or maybe you're looking for a reliable "septic company near me"?.
Properly maintaining your septic system is essential for prolonging its life and ensuring it operates trouble-free. Whether you're dealing with a clogged septic system resulting in a sewage backup, you require an inspection or repair, or are simply performing regular maintenance on your septic system, we're here to assist with all your septic system needs!
Caliber Septic Services is a septic services company serving Lahoma, Oklahoma in Garfield County. We specialize in septic tank pump outs, septic system inspections, septic system repairs (for all system types), new septic system installations, and septic drain field replacements and installations.
With our 2100-gallon capacity pump truck we are ready to pump septic tanks of all sizes. We will arrive with 140-feet of hose, allowing us to reach even the most inaccessible septic tanks on your property.
How Frequently Should You Pump Out Your Septic Tank In Lahoma, OK?
Generally, septic tanks need pumping every three to five years; however, the specific interval is determined by the tank's capacity and the number of occupants in your home or building. If you're unsure about the appropriate pumping frequency for your septic tank, our team can help you implement a schedule that meets your requirements based on our observations of your tank and system. Moreover, we can provide you with a checklist of signs to look for when it's time to pump your septic tank again, enabling you to identify and resolve potential problems before they cause damage to your system or home.
What Happens During Septic Tank Pumping?
The septic tank pumping process is straightforward. Our technician will arrive at your property and determine the optimal access point. We'll then remove the lids from the tank chambers and conduct an initial inspection of the scum layer (the top layer) in your tank. If necessary, we'll agitate the contents to facilitate complete pumping. Once the tank is prepared, we'll connect the required hoses, activate the vacuum pump, and begin the pumping process. Typically, it takes us 20-40 minutes to pump out the contents of a septic tank, although it may take longer if the tank hasn't been serviced in an extended period.
Once the tank has been emptied we'll also inspect the tank for any problems and make sure that everything is in good working order.
After we're finished, we'll let you know an appropriate pumping interval moving forward and we'll be able to answer any questions you may have.
Getting Your Septic Tank Ready To Be Pumped
We'll handle all the messy tasks. However, there are a few steps you can take to help facilitate our work and ensure the pumping process runs seamlessly.
- Be aware of the location of your septic tank and related components, such as the distribution box, control panel, or drain field. If you're unsure of their positions, we can assist you in identifying them but it can take us additional time. Please let us know when you call so we can book appropriate time between calls.
- If your tank doesn't have risers then the lid will need to be dug up. We charge extra if we need to dig up the lid for you so it'll save you money if you have the lid dug up prior to our arrival. If you'd like to have risers installed, we can help! We just need to know ahead of time so we can bring appropriate equipment and allow the right amount of time.
- Please move any vehicles, boats, RV's, or trailers if they are blocking easy access to the tank. We want to get our truck as close as possible to your septic tank without going on your grass or off of the gravel or paved driveway. Our septic truck is heavy, especially when it's fully loaded. Getting stuck is not fun and we'd like to avoid it!
If you're in need of septic tank pumping, repair, inspection, or installation services in Lahoma OK, or if you have any questions about your septic system, please don't hesitate to contact us today!
Why Is Septic Tank Pumping Important?
Pumping your septic tank is vital as it clears out the solid waste that accumulates over time. This waste can result in system failures and cause damage to your drain field which is the most expensive part of your septic system. Regular septic tank pumping is the optimal way to keep your septic system functioning seamlessly.
Keep Your Septic System Operating Trouble-Free In Lahoma, OK
Septic tank pumping is important because it can help extend the life of your septic system. By removing the solid waste from your tank, you're preventing it from becoming full and overflowing into your drain field. When the solids work their way into your drain field it leads to clogs, backups, and eventually damage to the system. Regular maintenance will save you a lot of money in the long run, and it can also prevent serious damage to your system.
If you're interested in septic tank pumping services or if you have any questions about your septic system, please contact us today. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you keep your septic system running smoothly.
Septic System Do's and Don'ts For Lahoma Homeowners
There are a few things you can do to keep your septic system running smoothly. Here are a few septic system do's and don'ts for Covington homeowners:
- DO pump your septic tank every three to five years.
- DO have your septic system inspected regularly.
- DO keep your effluent filter clean (every 6 to 12 months).
- DO keep an eye out for signs that your septic system is not working properly.
- DON'T flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper down your toilets.
- DON'T pour grease or oil down your drains.
- DON'T put harsh chemicals down your drains.
- DON'T flush baby wipes down the toilet.
If you have any questions about septic system maintenance, please contact us, we're happy to help.
Caliber Septic Services Is The Preferred Septic Company In Lahoma OK
Caliber Septic Services is a locally owned, family-run septic services company dispatching trucks to the Lahoma, OK area. When you choose Caliber Septic Services for septic tank pumping, inspection, repair, or installation in Lahoma you're partnering with a small, local company with a great reputation and a track record of happy customers.
If you need septic tank pumping, septic inspections, or septic system repair in Lahoma, OK give us a call today at (580) 548-7498 or use our online contact form and we'll get right back to you.