Septic Tank Pumping, Inspections, Repairs, and Installations In Covington OK
Do you require a septic service in the Covington area? Or are you searching for a dependable "septic company near me"? Keeping your septic system in good working order is the best way to increase the lifespan of your septic system. Whether you're facing a blocked septic system that's causing a sewage backup or you need to have an inspection or repair completed, or you're merely being a diligent homeowner and performing routine maintenance on your septic system, we're at your service!
Caliber Septic Services is a septic services company serving Covington, Oklahoma in Garfield County. We specialize in septic tank pump outs, septic system inspections, septic system repairs (for all system types), new septic system installations, and septic drain field replacements and installations.
Our 2100-gallon pump truck is equipped with 140 feet of hose, enabling us to access hard-to-reach septic tanks on your property. With just one trip, we can efficiently pump septic tanks ranging in size from 600 to 2000 gallons.
How Often Should You Pump Your Septic Tank In Covington, OK?
Typically, septic tanks require pumping every three to five years, but the exact frequency depends on the tank's size and the number of users in your household or building. If you're uncertain about how often to pump your septic tank, our team can assist in establishing a suitable pumping schedule for your needs. Additionally, we can supply you with a list of indicators to watch for, when it's time to pump your septic tank, allowing you to monitor and address any issues promptly.
What Happens During Septic Tank Pumping?
The septic tank pumping process is straightforward. Our technician will arrive at your property and determine the optimal access point. We'll then remove the lids from the tank chambers and conduct an initial inspection of the scum layer (the top layer) in your tank. If necessary, we'll agitate the contents to facilitate complete pumping. Once the tank is prepared, we'll connect the required hoses, activate the vacuum pump, and begin the pumping process. Typically, it takes us 20-40 minutes to pump out the contents of a septic tank, although it may take longer if the tank hasn't been serviced in an extended period.
Once the tank has been emptied we'll also inspect the tank for any problems and make sure that everything is in good working order.
After we're finished, we'll let you know an appropriate pumping interval moving forward and we'll be able to answer any questions you may have.
Getting Your Septic Tank Ready To Be Pumped
We'll handle all the messy tasks. However, there are a few steps you can take to help facilitate our work and ensure the pumping process runs seamlessly.
- Be aware of the location of your septic tank and related components, such as the distribution box, control panel, or drain field. If you're unsure of their positions, we can assist you in identifying them but it can take us additional time. Please let us know when you call so we can book appropriate time between calls.
- If your tank doesn't have risers then the lid will need to be dug up. We charge extra if we need to dig up the lid for you so it'll save you money if you have the lid dug up prior to our arrival. If you'd like to have risers installed, we can help! We just need to know ahead of time so we can bring appropriate equipment and allow the right amount of time.
- Please move any vehicles, boats, RV's, or trailers if they are blocking easy access to the tank. We want to get our truck as close as possible to your septic tank without going on your grass or off of the gravel or paved driveway. Our septic truck is heavy, especially when it's fully loaded. Getting stuck is not fun and we'd like to avoid it!
If you're in need of septic tank pumping, repair, inspection, or installation services in Covington OK, or if you have any questions about your septic system, please don't hesitate to contact us today!
Why Is Septic Tank Pumping Important?
Pumping your septic tank is vital as it clears out the solid waste that accumulates over time. This waste can result in system failures and cause damage to your drain field which is the most expensive part of your septic system. Regular septic tank pumping is the optimal way to keep your septic system functioning seamlessly.
Get A Long Lifespan Out Of Your Septic System In Covington, OK
Septic tank pumping is important because it can help extend the life of your septic system. By removing the solid waste from your tank, you're preventing it from becoming full and overflowing into your drain field. When the solids work their way into your drain field it leads to clogs, backups, and eventually damage to the system. Regular maintenance will save you a lot of money in the long run, and it can also prevent serious damage to your system.
If you're interested in septic tank pumping services or if you have any questions about your septic system, please contact us today. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you keep your septic system running smoothly.
Septic System Do's and Don'ts For Covington Homeowners
There are a few things you can do to keep your septic system running smoothly. Here are a few septic system do's and don'ts for Covington homeowners:
- DO pump your septic tank every three to five years.
- DO have your septic system inspected regularly.
- DO keep your effluent filter clean (every 6 to 12 months).
- DO keep an eye out for signs that your septic system is not working properly.
- DON'T flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper down your toilets.
- DON'T pour grease or oil down your drains.
- DON'T put harsh chemicals down your drains.
- DON'T flush baby wipes down the toilet.
If you have any questions about septic system maintenance, please contact us, we're happy to help.
Caliber Septic Services Pumps Septic Tanks In Covington OK
Caliber Septic Services is a locally owned, family-run septic pumping company dispatching trucks to the Covington, OK area. When you choose Caliber Septic Services for septic tank pumping in Covington you're partnering with a small, local company with a great reputation and a track record of happy customers.
If you need septic tank pumping, septic inspections, or septic system repair in Covington, OK give us a call today at (580) 548-7498 or use our online contact form and we'll get right back to you.