Crescent OK: Complete Septic System Services Including Pumping, Inspections, Repairs, and Installations
Are you in need of septic services in Crescent OK? Or maybe you're seeking a reliable "septic company near me"? Maintaining your septic system in prime condition is vital for extending its lifespan and ensuring trouble-free operation for many years. Whether you've got a clogged septic system resulting in a sewage backup into your home, you require an inspection for a real estate transaction or a septic system repair, or you are simply a responsible homeowner doing regular maintenance on your septic system, we're here to help you with all your septic needs!
Caliber Septic Services is a septic services company serving Crescent, Oklahoma in Logan County. We specialize in providing a variety of septic system services including septic tank pumping, septic system repairs, septic system inspections, new septic system installations, and septic drain field replacements and installations. We can repair all types of septic systems.
Our 2100-gallon pump truck is equipped with 140 feet of hose, enabling us to access hard-to-reach septic tanks on your property. With just one trip, we can efficiently pump septic tanks ranging in size from 600 to 2000 gallons.
How Often Should You Pump Your Septic Tank In Crescent, OK?
Septic tanks usually need pumping every three to five years; however, the specific interval hinges on factors such as the tank's capacity and the number of occupants in your home or building. Over time, solids accumulate in the tank, necessitating regular pumping to prevent system malfunctions and ensure smooth operation. If you're unsure about the appropriate pumping frequency for your septic tank, our team can help provide you with a pumping schedule that will work for your system.
We can also provide you with a checklist of signs to be aware of when it's time to pump your septic tank. This enables you to identify and address potential problems quickly, ensuring the continued health and efficiency of your septic system. By staying proactive, you can prevent costly issues and keep your septic system functioning properly.
What Happens During Septic Tank Pumping?
Our process for septic tank pumping is quite simple. Our technician will come to your property and identify the best access point so we can get our truck as close as possible to your tank. Next, we'll remove the lids of the tank chambers and perform an initial inspection of the scum layer (the top layer) inside your tank. If needed, we'll agitate the contents to ensure we get everything out while pumping.
Once the tank is ready to be pumped, we'll hook up our hoses, start the vacuum pump, and begin pumping your tank. On average, it takes us between 20-40 minutes to empty the contents of a septic tank; however, this time could increase if the tank hasn't been maintained for a long time.
Once the tank has been emptied we'll also inspect the tank for any problems and make sure that everything is in good working order.
After we're finished, we'll let you know an appropriate pumping interval moving forward and we'll be able to answer any questions you may have.
Getting Your Septic Tank Ready To Be Pumped
We'll handle all the messy tasks. However, there are a few steps you can take to help facilitate our work and ensure the pumping process runs seamlessly.
- Be aware of the location of your septic tank and related components, such as the distribution box, control panel, or drain field. If you're unsure of their positions, we can assist you in identifying them but it can take us additional time. Please let us know when you call so we can book appropriate time between calls.
- If your tank doesn't have risers then the lid will need to be dug up. We charge extra if we need to dig up the lid for you so it'll save you money if you have the lid dug up prior to our arrival. If you'd like to have risers installed, we can help! We just need to know ahead of time so we can bring appropriate equipment and allow the right amount of time.
- Please move any vehicles, boats, RV's, or trailers if they are blocking easy access to the tank. We want to get our truck as close as possible to your septic tank without going on your grass or off of the gravel or paved driveway. Our septic truck is heavy, especially when it's fully loaded. Getting stuck is not fun and we'd like to avoid it!
If you're in need of septic tank pumping, repair, inspection, or installation services in Crescent OK, or if you have any questions about your septic system, please don't hesitate to contact us today!
Why Is Septic Tank Pumping Important?
Pumping your septic tank is vital as it clears out the solid waste that accumulates over time. This waste can result in system failures and cause damage to your drain field which is the most expensive part of your septic system. Regular septic tank pumping is the optimal way to keep your septic system functioning seamlessly.
Crescent, OK Septic System Maintenance
Septic tank pumping is important because it can help extend the life of your septic system. By removing the solid waste from your tank, you're preventing it from becoming full and overflowing into your drain field. When the solids work their way into your drain field it leads to clogs, backups, and eventually damage to the system. Regular maintenance will save you a lot of money in the long run, and it can also prevent serious damage to your system.
If you're interested in septic tank pumping services or if you have any questions about your septic system, please contact us today. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you keep your septic system running smoothly.
Septic System Do's and Don'ts For Crescent Homeowners
There are a few things you can do to keep your septic system running smoothly. Here are a few septic system do's and don'ts for Crescent homeowners:
- DO pump your septic tank every three to five years.
- DO have your septic system inspected regularly.
- DO keep your effluent filter clean (every 6 to 12 months).
- DO keep an eye out for signs that your septic system is not working properly.
- DON'T flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper down your toilets.
- DON'T pour grease or oil down your drains.
- DON'T put harsh chemicals down your drains.
- DON'T flush baby wipes down the toilet.
If you have any questions about septic system maintenance, please contact us, we're happy to help.
Caliber Septic Services Pumps Septic Tanks In Crescent OK
Caliber Septic Services is a locally owned, family-run septic pumping company dispatching trucks to the Crescent, OK area. When you choose Caliber Septic Services for septic tank pumping, septic inspection, or septic repairs, in Crescent you're partnering with a small, local company with a great reputation and a track record of happy customers.
If you need septic tank pumping, septic inspections, or septic system repair in Crescent, OK give us a call today at (580) 548-7498 or use our online contact form and we'll get right back to you.